Скачать с Яндекс диска - Photigy - Product Photography Tutorial: BTS of Tom Ford – Tobacco Vanille shot | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Скачать с Яндекс диска Photigy - Product Photography Tutorial: BTS of Tom Ford – Tobacco Vanille shot

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, янв 28, 2024.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

Hey guy’s. For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Joshua Geiger (GeigerFoto) and I am a commercial product photographer from Atlanta. I also work with Alex in studio and during some of his live workshops. In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to photograph a bottle of Tom Ford Cologne that will be used for a fictitious ad. I actually created the original image for my portfolio and thought it would make a good tutorial, so I re-created the image over at Alex’s studio and recorded the process for you guy’s to watch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: янв 28, 2024

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление