Photography Jumpstart Class by Tim Shields | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Photography Jumpstart Class by Tim Shields

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 14, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Photography Jumpstart Class by Tim Shields — TimsPhotos — Free download

Isn’t It Time You Took Pictures You Are Proud Of?
    When I was a beginner and intermediate photographer I always knew something was missing in my photography. I would be disappointed with my photos because they rarely looked the way the scene looked to my eyes. I needed a system that I could use to capture photos I would be proud of, every time, and that I could use to teach other photographers. After a decade of mistakes and learning I created a photography system that I used to win the International Nature Photographer of the Year award (Master Photographers International), and now I am making these secrets available to help you jumpstart your photography.

I have traveled the world taking award-winning landscape photos. These are the secrets you can use to take your own stunning photos your friends and family will love.

I Have A Question For You…
    Do you want to take photos that your friends and family look at and say “Wow, did you take that?” Do you want to take photos that are so sharp and vivid you will want to print them and put them on the wall at home? Do you fully understand how to take these kinds of stunning photos?

DOWLOAD

[​IMG] pb-23a-jumpstart-bundle-tim-shields-1-of-2.zip (1.75 GB)
    sundryshare.com/310x [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] pb-23b-jumpstart-bundle-tim-shields-2-of-2.zip (1.19 GB)
    sundryshare.com/310z [​IMG] [​IMG]

Course content: https://www.timsphotos.com/photographyjumpstart

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление