Photoshop Tips and Tricks | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Photoshop Tips and Tricks

Тема в разделе "Купоны на Udemy на бесплатное обучение.", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 26, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Free Course on Photoshop Tips and Tricks

About this Course

This lazy person is absolutely me, and this is why I made this course. To help you finish any hard job with an easy and quickly way!

My name is Youssef Zidan. Graphic Designer and Photographer and I will be your instructor throughout this course.

Why you should take this course?

Through my experience, I believe that if you want to go from point A to point B you can use the regular way, or you can use a shortcut to save time and effort.

And that is the core of this course.

In this course I will teach you some hidden and amazing features and options inside Photoshop that may not everybody knows about it.

Beside that I will give you some Tips and Tricks that I use to make amazing layouts quickly and in very easy way.

In order to do that you need to know more about Photoshop, and in this course you will.

I appreciate time very much, So even this course itself will take less time and effort from you to finish it, Because I made each lecture straight to the point which made it as short as possible.

The amazing part about this course is it will be updatable which means I will keep uploading new lectures if needed to keep you up-to-date with the new Photoshop Tips and Tricks.

Another amazing thing that you have ZERO RISK! Why? Because you will have 30-Day-Money-Back if you dislike this course.

I will be using Photoshop CC 2017 in this course, So you might find some changes if you are using an earlier version.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Получить курс по купону

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление