Скачать с Яндекс диска - Product & Food Photography: Lighting, Gear, Styling, Editing & More | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Скачать с Яндекс диска Product & Food Photography: Lighting, Gear, Styling, Editing & More

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, апр 3, 2024.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

File Name Product & Food Photography: Lighting, Gear, Styling, Editing & More
    Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/class...ting-gear-styling-editing-and-more/1588018303
    Genre / Category: Photography
    File Size :2.9 GB
    Publisher:skillshare
    Updated and Published:April 02, 2024
    Product Details

In my complete product and food photography course we’ll cover everything from planning a session to putting on the final polish. I’ll share my full creative process, the gear I use, my editing workflow, and all my best tips and tricks along the way. You’ll learn how to craft beautiful light and gain greater camera confidence as we dive into the nuts and bolts of exposure, composition, and equipment. By the end of class you’ll be equipped with the confidence and skill to orchestrate an entire photoshoot using a studio and kit tailored to your personal style and goals. This course is designed for anyone who wants to take their food and product photography to the next level. Whether you’re a hobby photographer wanting a breathtaking instagram feed or you’re at a professional level trying to break into food and product photography, this course is for you. I’m sharing everything I wish I knew when I went from portraits to pour shots.

Скачать с Яндекс диска для купивших доступ на форум

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: апр 3, 2024

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление