Product Photography: A Beginner’s Guide to Props and Styling | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Product Photography: A Beginner’s Guide to Props and Styling

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, ноя 10, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Product Photography: A Beginner’s Guide to Props and Styling
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Product-Photography-A-Beginner%E2%80%99s-Guide-to-Props-and-Styling/1896477858

What if you can transform your product photos from "boring" to "eye-catching"?

Product photography styling is the art of making the product look as appealing and inviting as possible. We can do this by intentionally choosing props to tell a story. And that is what we are going to unpack in this class!

Hi! My name is Rose, I am a food and product photographer from the Philippines. I created this class to demystify Product Photography styling because It doesn't have to be complicated, in fact it’s best to start simple. Your setup doesn't need gazillion props to stand out. You can start by showcasing the special qualities of your product through intentional styling. It does not matter what digital camera you are using, may it be a DSLR, mirrorless or smartphone you can definitely join this class.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление