Product Photography for E-Commerce Basics with James Morelan | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Product Photography for E-Commerce Basics with James Morelan

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 3, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Product Photography for E-Commerce Basics with James Morelan – Skillshare – File Size 218.93 MB – Free download

In our class, I will be teaching you the basics of product photography and share my own techniques I use on thousands of products. Personally I run two online stores and also sell on multiple marketplaces including eBay and Amazon FBA/handmade.

My course is a compact in-depth class that will give you the knowledge to get started with product photography for e-commerce as well as social media!

Specific things taught in this course

• How to create an at-home studio
    • How to take seamless product photos
    • How to take flat lay product photos
    • How to edit backgrounds of product photos
    • Extra styling to your product photos

For our class project, you can upload your own flat lay and seamless product photos for the class to view and give tips!

DOWLOAD

Filename: Product Photography for E-Commerce Basics.rar (download)
    Filesize: 218.93 MB

Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Product-Photography-for-E-Commerce-Basics/1528551746

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление