Product Photography: How to Make Flat Lays for Clothes | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Product Photography: How to Make Flat Lays for Clothes

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 24, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Product Photography: How to Make Flat Lays for Clothes
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Product-Photography-How-to-Make-Flat-Lays-for-Clothes/1471106882

Are you looking for a quick and easy guide on how to make flat lays for clothes? Or maybe you're into fashion photography? Whether it's for your product, your client’s product or your daily outfit, This class will help you create fabulous flat lay photos of clothes! :)

Hi! My name is Rose, I am a food and product photographer from the Philippines and in this class I will share with you my entire process of making flat lay photos of clothes. It does not matter what digital camera you are using, may it be a DSLR, mirrorless or smartphone you can definitely join this class.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление