Production Music Live – Instant Inspiration | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Production Music Live – Instant Inspiration

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 26, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Instant Inspiration — Production Music Live — Free download

Hey, my name is Max!

I’m the creator of the daily Instagram posts at PML, AbletonTips, FlStudiotips, ChordMagic, and more.

Inspiring and reaching over 2 million producers every week, we get asked very detailed questions about our posts. That’s why we made this course focusing on creative production techniques.

When I got on board with PML, I started doing one tip, or one track a day.

Of course, with a fresh mind and good habits, it’s not that hard, but after a few weeks, I wasn’t inspired at all.

Despite coming up with the ideas, some tracks took 8 hours, and some of them took even days to make.

In this course, I will show you…

In this course, I will show you:
    • techniques, tricks and habits that will help you to be productive every day, even when you’re not inspired.
    • use standard tools creatively and come up with unexpected and inspiring results.
    • work efficiently and smart, getting things done

In addition, I will show you how your favorite beats are made and where the ideas come from.

So let’s get started.

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Production Music Live Instant Inspiration TUTORIAL-AwZ.part1.rar (download)
    Filesize: 2.93 GB
    Filename: Production Music Live Instant Inspiration TUTORIAL-AwZ.part2.rar (download)
    Filename: Production Music Live Instant Inspiration TUTORIAL-AwZ.part3.rar (download)
    Filename: Production Music Live Instant Inspiration TUTORIAL-AwZ.part4.rar (download)
    Filesize: 1.89 GB

Course content: https://www.productionmusiclive.com/collections/courses/products/instant-inspiration-course

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление