Скачать с Яндекс диска - Purrfect Pet Portraits: Composing, Lighting & Capturing Moving Subjects | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Скачать с Яндекс диска Purrfect Pet Portraits: Composing, Lighting & Capturing Moving Subjects

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, дек 8, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...-Lighting-Capturing-Moving-Subjects/605919485

Do you have the cutest pet in the world, but not a single good photo of it?

If you have no idea where to start or what to pay attention to when photographing your pet, then this is the purrfect class for you!

In this class, you’ll learn everything you need to know and what to pay attention to when photographing your pet, or everything I wish I knew when I first got started. Other than capturing your pet’s personality, there are a few things to keep in mind: lighting, composition, and most important of all: how to approach shooting with a live and moving subject. While we can’t always control our pets, or force them to stand still, we can control our camera settings, and properly set up our environment to freeze our pets in motion, and capture a beautiful candid shot!

Скачать с Яндекс диска

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: дек 8, 2023

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление