Redd Volkaert’s Redd Hot Guitar | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Redd Volkaert’s Redd Hot Guitar

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 6, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Redd Volkaert Redd Hot Guitar — Truefire — Free download

Interactive Video Masterclass

“When Leo Fender dreamed up the Telecaster electric guitar back in ’49 or so, it’s doubtful he knew what uses it would be put to, especially in the hands of someone like Redd Volkaert. The local Telecaster master is all over the guitar like grease on a pork chop, quoting jazz, country, blues, and Western swing as effortlessly as turning on the lights in the living room.”

Commander Cody, Eric Johnson, Merle Travis, Albert Lee, Vince Gill, George Jones, Buck Owens, Merle Haggard, Dwight Yokum, Trace Adkins, Tim McGraw, Allison Krause, Charlie Pride, Brad Paisley, Billy Gibbons, Sonny Landreth, Dolly Parton and a hundred other top artists that he’s played or recorded with would agree — “Redd Volkaert is a master of the Telecaster!”

We’re beyond thrilled to welcome Redd to the family with his first TrueFire course, Redd Hot Guitar! You will likewise be thrilled when Redd lifts the hood on his inimitable guitar prowess and shows you a few ear-opening tricks of the trade. We guarantee turned heads at your next gig!

”I’ve been playing guitar for a long time. I’ve played with a lot of bands in all styles of music. I’d like to say that I learned a lot and I’d like to share what little I got in my memory with you here in this course.

The course is organized in two sections. The first emphasizing techniques like right-hand combinations, fusing jazz, country, and blues, fills and soloing, as well as how to fit in a band better as a rhythm player. In the second section, we’ll play along with tracks utilizing all of these techniques, some special phrases, and a few goofy tricks on the guitar.”

In the first section, Redd demonstrates 12 key concepts and techniques: Pick and a Finger, Double Stop Lines, Mix it Up, Rolls, Rolls, Butter Rolls, Bending & Vibrato, Steel Guitar Licks, Hybrid & Chick’n Pick’n, Tip Your Hat to the Melody, Phrasing & Pacing Solos, The Rhythm Section, Harmonic Enhancement, and Advanced Soloing Approaches

In the second section, Redd puts all of the key concepts and techniques to work over six performance studies. Redd will first perform the parts and then break them down emphasizing the key elements being applied.

Drewpster Head Section
    “This is the head section to a tune of mine called “Drewpster”. I got the idea for the title of this song from watching a chase scene in a Droopy cartoon. It’s in the key of A, and is sort of an upbeat polka-esque type tune. We’re using mostly all double stops in the melody here.”

Drewpster Solo Section
    “Now, here’s the solo section to “Drewpster”. This solo involves pull-offs, staccato picking and hybrid picking using the flatpick and a finger for the quick phrases.”

Redd, White, & Blue Solo
    “This next tune is one of my own called “Redd, White & Blue” off of my first CD Telewacker. It’s kind of a bluesy sort of feel in the key of G. We’re starting off in the chorus and then we head into the first verse. I’m playing sparse, leaving lots of room, and when I get to the second verse we get a little fancier and add a bit more energy.”

Granny Grunt Slow Section
    “This tune starts slow so we can get the feel first before we rip! It’s called “Granny Grunt” and is in the key of A with a jazzy, swing feel. Let’s check it out.”

Granny Grunt Fast Section
    “This is the same melody just faster, don’t get a nosebleed now! Let’s check it out. Notice I snuck in some more double stops in this one…”

Three and a Half Minutes Left
    “We were at the end of my Telewacker recording session, when the engineer said, “We have about 3 1/2 minutes of tape left, do you want to fill it up with another song?” I had just heard how the record industry was skinny artists out of publishing royalties by getting them to record songs that they owned the publishing on. So I said yes! So, here’s the last one called 3 1/2 Minutes Left.”

Redd will explain and demonstrate all of the key concepts and approaches along the way. You’ll get standard notation and tabs for each of the performance studies. Plus, Redd includes all of the rhythm tracks for you to work with on your own. In addition, you’ll be able to loop or slow down any of the videos so that you can work with the lessons at your own pace.

Grab your guitar and let’s trade solos with Redd Volkaert!

DOWNLOAD

Filename: 4921T.part1.rar (download)
    Filesize: 700.00 MB
    Filename: 4921T.part2.rar (download)
    Filesize: 465.46 MB

Course content: https://truefire.com/redd-volkaert-guitar-lessons/redd-hot-guitar/c1354

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление