Reel Making Magic: Instagram Reels for Artists and Creatives | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Reel Making Magic: Instagram Reels for Artists and Creatives

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 10, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/UIUX-Design-Wireframes-and-Prototyping-A-Beginners-Guide/1244700957

Are you an artist or creative looking to enhance your social media presence and reach a broader audience? Instagram Reels are an incredibly effective way to do just that!

I was able to grow my audience thanks to viral Instagram Reels significantly—one with 1.9 million views and another with 1.2 million views—bringing me 40k followers in just a few months. While luck plays a part in going viral, there are specific rules and best practices you need to know to use this tool effectively and avoid the frustration of spending hours on content that doesn't work.

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление