Скачать с Яндекс диска - Ryan Dyar Photography - Let's Change the Weather - Mt. Whitney | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Скачать с Яндекс диска Ryan Dyar Photography - Let's Change the Weather - Mt. Whitney

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, янв 15, 2024.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.ryandyar.com/product-page/let-s-change-the-weather-mt-whitney

The “Something From Nothing” series that I started six years ago has been one of my favorite types of Photoshop tutorials to make, and this one is fairly extreme with a lot of techniques I haven’t shared before.
    For starters, it’s the only monochrome (*but not) image I’ve ever processed for a tutorial. Second, this video shows us just how crazy we can go with fog and atmospheric adjustments… which turns out to be A LOT.
    Then there are things like split-toning, handmade light rays, astonishing amounts of cloning from several exposures, how large of a role that the Adobe Camera Raw filter can play in our workflow, hand-drawn textures, and more.​

Скачать с Яндекс диска

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: янв 15, 2024

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление