Ryan Dyar Photography - Something From Nothing | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Ryan Dyar Photography - Something From Nothing

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 10, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Have you ever wondered if you could take your worst images and turn them into something visually compelling? I pondered that idea recently while digging through my photo archives looking for something to process. The result is this video. I took a rather boring, flat, poorly composed photo through the paces in Photoshop to see if I could make an impactful image... and I think I did well! Pulling color out of colorless light, warping, land shifting, creating light rays, and more. This video shows you just what is possible if you throw aside your strict photography morals and embrace the art of digital imaging... something more and more people are doing these days!​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: сен 10, 2023

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление