Sales Management – no theory just practice ! | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Sales Management – no theory just practice !

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 27, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Sales Management – no theory just practice ! — Udemy — Last updated 8/2020 — Free download

A practical guide for Sales managers , that helps to achieve hight performance of its own team
    What you’ll learn

• Be a better manager at all levels
    • Influence others to ensure the job gets done
    • Manage people effectively and keep them motivated
    • Hire right people
    • Manage time effectively for great results and low stress
    Requirements
    • No materials are required but a willingness to learn is essential
    • The course is fast moving and packed with information so you may wish to watch it several times
    Description

In my previous experience as a Commercial Director, I always struggled finding the right people to coach, and spent a lot of time coaching them to get better at sales.

That motivated me to help other companies build stronger sales teams, without ever having to worry about their targets and performance.

Who this course is for:

• Sales manangers
    • Business owners
    • Beginners in Sales management

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Sales Management – no theory just practice !.part1.rar (download)
    Filesize: 2.93 GB
    Filename: Sales Management – no theory just practice !.part2.rar (download)
    Filesize: 331.22 MB

Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/sales-management-no-theory-just-practice/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление