Sasha Burimova - Portra Presets | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Sasha Burimova - Portra Presets

Тема в разделе "Lightroom Presets", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 17, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Sasha Burimova - Portra Presets
    https://burimova.ru/portra
    I like people. Eye color, facial expressions, look, smile. Perhaps that is why there are a lot of portrait shots in my work. I collected this pack of presets from the grains of my brightest portrait shots, finalized them so that these filters become universal, and now I’m ready to share with you! Each filter is a unique author’s find, while any of the 6 filters fits perfectly both on pictures from a professional camera and on mobile ones. In addition, these presets are also designed for travel cards, nature shots with greenery and water bodies, studio and street photos. Try different presets for your shots from film Portra #1 to vintage black and white Portra #6, experiment and get inspired!

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление