ShootCreateCaptivate – “Maternal Gold” – Post Processing Tutorial | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

ShootCreateCaptivate – “Maternal Gold” – Post Processing Tutorial

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 28, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Maternal Gold – Post Processing Tutorial — ShootCreateCaptivate — Free download

Come and bask in the beauty of the golden light in this ‘Maternal Gold’ edit and photography session! I cover a number of great tips and tricks to help you change up your game in editing.

WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS SESSION

• How I read the natural light, including a lighting diagram to understand how I achieved a dual light effect from just one light source using no reflectors or additional light
    • How I creatively altered hues and saturation to bump up the golden tonality of the image
    • Editing skin and smoothing out the dress using frequency separation
    • Posing tips to help create flow and beautiful connection

DOWNLOAD

Filename: MATERNAL_GOLD.rar (download)
    Filesize: 472.83 MB

Course content: https://shootcreatecaptivate.com/training/post-process-tutorials/2019-edits/maternal-gold/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление