ShootCreateCaptivate – “Summer Pastels” – Post Processing Tutorial | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

ShootCreateCaptivate – “Summer Pastels” – Post Processing Tutorial

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 27, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Summer Pastels – Post Processing Tutorial — ShootCreateCaptivate — Free download

Welcome to Sumer! Join me – along with Amy and Eva – on holiday in beautiful Corfu, and learn the all-important details of how to recreate this beautiful pastel beach scene.

WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS SESSION

• A detailed lesson on how to shoot on a beach >towards the end of a sunny day, and how I used the light source to my advantage
    • Color-grading the scene to create harmony between the subjects and the background
    • A very quick and effective way to extract subjects from a scene in order to make alterations to the background
    • Using dodge and burn to create shape and dimension
    • Altering gradients for precise color control

DOWNLOAD

Filename: SUMMER_PASTELS.rar (download)
    Filesize: 579.98 MB

Course content: https://shootcreatecaptivate.com/training/post-process-tutorials/2019-edits/summer-pastels/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление