Shooting a Forget me not flower in the swamp by Leon Baas | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Shooting a Forget me not flower in the swamp by Leon Baas

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 1, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Shooting a Forget me not flower in the swamp by Leon Baas — Mango-ice Photography — Free download

Macro expert Leon Baas will take you to a marshy area where he will show you how to work with a remote flash. So the flash is removed from the camera. In addition, he applies special effects during shooting to make the shot unique and distinctive. The appropriate subject can be seen in nature by itself. With this video you get a glimpse behind the scenes how Leon creates such a beautiful macro photo.

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Shooting_a_Forget_me_not_flower_in_the_swamp.rar (download)
    Filesize: 207.74 MB

Course content: https://www.mango-ice.photography/video/shooting-a-forget-me-not-flower-in-the-swamp

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление