Shooting for Brands with Andrew Kearns | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Shooting for Brands with Andrew Kearns

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 1, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Shooting for Brands with Andrew Kearns – Strohl Works – File Size 1.87 GB – Free download

Friends call me Kearns. I first discovered my passion and fascination with photography while spending ample amounts of time outside. It began with backyard explorations of Washington State — capturing moody Pacific Northwest landscapes and sharing them with Instagram. Though over time, my work has grown into a soft look at the people I’m surrounded by, I feel endlessly inspired to document my friends and their personal experience with the outdoors. I’ve had the honor to work alongside dream clients, such as Apple, E&J Gallo, and TOMS.

17 EPISODES TEACHING YOU:

• How to pitch a brand and build decks
    • How to plan ahead to execute on inspiration
    • How to approach the shoot / directing models
    • A new way to think about post production workflow
    • And all of Andrew’s wisdom nuggets along the way

DOWLOAD

Filename: Strohl Works – Shooting for Brands – Andrew Kearns.zip (download)
    Filesize: 1.87 GB

Course content: https://www.strohl.works/courses/shooting-for-brands

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление