Simplifying Your Photography Business With Digital Sales Shoot and Burn is Not a Four... | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Simplifying Your Photography Business With Digital Sales Shoot and Burn is Not a Four...

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, апр 6, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Simplifying Your Photography Business With Digital Sales Shoot and Burn is Not a Four Letter Word, With Amy Vecchio

https://learn.theunraveledacademy.com/course?courseid=simplifying-your-photography-business-with-digital-sales-shoot-and-burn-is-not-a-four-letter-word-​

I grew up in the most quaint town in Texas with the most incredible family and community a girl could ever ask for. Later went on to get my B.S. degree from Sam Houston State, because well, that is what you do right? I then moved to the big city of Houston on my own a got my first ‘job’. Met and married my amazing husband. Worked in recruiting (my first ‘calling’) for seven years. I loved the work, the company I worked for and was pretty darn good at my job. I thought I would do it forever. After a trip to New York City in 2009 and a new dslr camera, I took up photography as a side business. I mean, who does photography full time? At least this was my thinking at the time.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Или скачать с помощью сервиса.

Download using the service

[​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление