Sipping Some Symmetry and Proportion Jessica Wesolek | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Sipping Some Symmetry and Proportion Jessica Wesolek

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 6, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Sipping Some Symmetry and Proportion Jessica Wesolek — Mug Shots — Free download

Mug Shots – Sipping Some Symmetry and Proportion

The idea of this class came about when two things happened around the same time. My husband and I FINALLY decided to clean out our cupboard full of coffee mugs, and I mean full to the point of shoving some mugs in sideways on top of the upright ones. And a friend and I were talking about a favorite mug she had gotten me, and she then mentioned that she was having a hard time coming up with ideas for her sketchbook pages.

She also had a full mug cupboard like everyone does. So I suggested that she get out a favorite mug, fill it with something delicious, and sketch it on a page while sipping from it. Most of us also remember where we got our favorite mugs, so writing a little story to go with it is a great addition.

I decided to make a “creative sketchbook page” class from this idea for Skillshare. Drawing and painting mugs is fun, and a good exercise in understanding symmetry and proportion because most mugs are symmetrical and their handles must be in proportion

Whether we use this page idea just once in awhile, or make a challenge of doing a number of them, it’s a great and readily available source for whenever we are looking for an idea for our sketchbook.

This class is for all levels. Beginners will be able to follow the lessons on proportion and symmetry and advanced artists will find a new creative approach to a sketchpad, and some tips and techniques in water media that I have learned from a long career in illustration.

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Mug_Shots_-_Sipping_Some_Symmetry_and_Proportion.rar (download)
    Filesize: 3.13 GB

Course content: https://skl.sh/2Gja1XL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление