Start to Finish #1 “Grand Teton Winter” | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Start to Finish #1 “Grand Teton Winter”

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 24, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Start to Finish #1 Grand Teton Winter — Chip Phillips — Free download

In the second edition of the first video of my “Start-to-Finish” series, I take you through the entire editing process of my image “Grand Teton Winter” from beginning to final product. This video will give you a pretty good idea of the process behind my approach, and the steps involved in editing an entire photo from start to finish. The techniques that I use are fairly advanced, so a good understanding of layers and masking in Photoshop is recommended. Some of the techniques I use in this video include:

• Raw adjustments in Lightroom
    • Multiple exposure blending
    • Adjustments with Warp and Puppet Warp
    • Adjustments to tonality with luminosity masks
    • Light painting
    • Adding misty atmosphere
    • Micro contrast adjustments
    • Adjustments using Nik Color Efex
    • Orton Effect
    • Sharpening for web and print

In this video I use Tony Kuypers 16-bit Action Panel V4 and highly recommend having it in your arenal of tools. It is available from his website: goodlight.us Included in this video download are the original Raw files for practice purposes, and my own “Orton Protect Darks” action. Run time is 1hr. Total size of the HD 1920×1080 MP4 dowload is about .5 gig.

DOWLOAD

Filename: Grand_Teton_Winter.rar (download)
    Filesize: 892.19 MB

Course content: https://www.chipphillipsphotography.com/Other/Videos/n-j6rMms/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

2. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

Ангелок нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление