Start To Finish Photography Editing Tutorial: Blending For Dynamic Range and Processing... | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Start To Finish Photography Editing Tutorial: Blending For Dynamic Range and Processing...

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 25, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Start To Finish Photography Editing Tutorial: Blending For Dynamic Range and Processing Tough Situations — Shain Blum Photo — Free download

Landscape Photography post processing tutorial: In this landscape photography editing tutorial, I will explain in detail the step by step techniques used to create one of my favorite images, “Phoenix”. This will include the overall process from start to finish of how I edit my landscape images. You will be provided with the relevant files to follow along with during this photography tutorial. We will begin with a Lightroom session, focused on basic edits and organizing the files. Then opening those files into Photoshop to include more advanced image blending, dodging, burning and techniques that will allow you to have full control over your images.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:

1. My thought process for creating the photograph.
    2. Tricks and Tips for composing and shooting seascape images.
    3. Preparing and neutralizing files in Lightroom for Photoshop.
    4. Advanced exposure blending including Luminosity Masks
    5. Color correcting, luminosity masks, dodging and burning.
    6. Web sharpening and profile conversion.
    7. Plus a number of tricks and tips I use for my own photography on a daily basis.

DOWLOAD

Filename: Start_to_Finish_-_Dynamic_Range.rar (download)
    Filesize: 1.80 GB

Course content: http://www.shainblumphoto.com/landscape-photography-photoshop-tutorial-phoenix/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление