Still Life Photography: A Few Of My Favorite Things Set Up In My Tiny Studio | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Still Life Photography: A Few Of My Favorite Things Set Up In My Tiny Studio

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 11, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Still-Life-Photography-A-Few-Of-My-Favorite-Things-Set-Up-In-My-Tiny-Studio/96541544​

Still life photography is my favorite type of photography and prop shopping is a part that I truly love. I get so inspired by being out at the antique shop and finding something new and exciting that inspires a photo setup for me. I love shooting still life because you can set up a space in your own home without the need for a huge studio. We can get creative with our sets and props. And the best part is we can shoot any day all year long no matter the weather outside. I enjoy coming up with creative sets and I can't wait to share with you today's setup.

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление