Still Life Photography: Taking photos with your hand in the frame the easy way | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Still Life Photography: Taking photos with your hand in the frame the easy way

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 23, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Still Life Photography: Taking photos with your hand in the frame the easy way
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Still-Life-Photography-Taking-photos-with-your-hand-in-the-frame-the-easy-way/1685038505

Hand in the frame still life photography has been a fascination of mine for a few years now. It is a great way to dip your toes into doing self-portraits without putting your whole body into the frame. It still falls within the still life category for me since I am usually using my hands and props to tell a story. Whether it be a food story where I'm picking up a muffin or a historical story where I'm holding an old letter with some pretty ruffled sleeves on my arms. You can get really creative in the stories you tell adding in a human element.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление