Street Photography Composition: Transform Your Photography Using Science | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Street Photography Composition: Transform Your Photography Using Science

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, дек 16, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Street Photography Composition: Transform Your Photography Using Science
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Street-Photography-Composition-Transform-Your-Photography-Using-Science/2105702725?via=search-layout-grid

Join me, Polly Rusyn, to learn the science behind seeing and how to speak the brain’s visual language. I’m a bit of a geek and have always loved figuring out how things work, and that goes for photography too! And I don’t mean the technical side. When I began doing street photography I was desperate to figure out why some photos worked when others didn’t so that I could improve my own. So I sought out the work of "the greats” and I reverse engineered them, I studied them, and I learned about psychology too. So while street photography is usually seen as an art, I want to teach you the science!

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление