Strezov Sampling AFFLATUS Chapter I Strings v1.3 KONTAKT-AwZ | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Strezov Sampling AFFLATUS Chapter I Strings v1.3 KONTAKT-AwZ

Тема в разделе "Audio", создана пользователем Администратор, ноя 24, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Strezov Sampling AFFLATUS Chapter I Strings v1.3 KONTAKT-AwZ
    AwZ | 24 November 2020 | Update ONLY: 28,65 GB | FULL: 105 GB
    Inspired by film and classical music icons, this collection pushes the boundaries of traditional sampling methods by introducing revolutionary features like Auto Divisi combined with Polyphonic True Legato from the Next Generation Choir Series, Round Robin Legato for fast Legato Ostinatos and a Thematic Approach towards playing techniques. Capturing conducted musical samples as opposed to static generic samples, Afflatus Chapter I features several custom-made articulation groups able to portray one specific style per group with ease. This approach grants the user highly specialized and inspiring virtual instruments able to perform music with virtuosity: Gone are the days of soulless samples.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Или скачать с помощью сервиса.

Download using the service

[​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление