The 2018 Retreat: Stress-Free Sleepy Baby Workflow – Hazel& Cass | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

The 2018 Retreat: Stress-Free Sleepy Baby Workflow – Hazel& Cass

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 5, 2019.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Newborn Retreat – Hazel& Cass: Stress-Free Sleepy Baby Workflow | File Size 603.2 MB| Free download

For the 2018 retreat I am one of the instructors and I still cannot believe it – what an honor. I have chosen a topic that I think will speak to all skill levels and hopefully there will be a lot of ‘aha moments’ in it. I am so excited to share my knowledge with you all and my aim is to help as many photographers spring forward their career as much as this retreat has for me.

I will be teaching my Stress-Free Sleepy Baby Workflow:
    A stress-free way (for you and the parents) to start every session. Aimed at all skill levels, this will help you get a variety of beautiful sleepy portraits of those tiny humans every time, guaranteeing yourself a deliverable gallery in case it goes a bit pear-shaped later on.

DOWLOAD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Course content: https://www.hazelandcass.co.nz/blog/2017/11/5/milkyway

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: окт 5, 2019

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление