The Art of Photography – My Uncompromising Passion to Create – Joel Grimes and Mia McCormick | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

The Art of Photography – My Uncompromising Passion to Create – Joel Grimes and Mia McCormick

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 27, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]The Art of Photography — My Uncompromising Passion to Create — Joel Grimes and Mia McCormick — Free download

Come get inspired with Mia McCormick as she sits down with Joel Grimes, a photographer and retouch artist, to discuss the ins and outs of finding your creative voice as a professional photographer. Over the course of an hour Joel and Mia touch on the importance of setting goals, why you shouldn’t be afraid to develop your own signature style, the value of hard work, and so much more!

DOWLOAD

Filename: UncompromisingPassnK1.zip (download)
    Filesize: 419.13 MB

Course content: https://members.kelbyone.com/course/jgrimes_inspirational/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление