The Classic Presets - Little Things | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

The Classic Presets - Little Things

Тема в разделе "Lightroom Presets", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 3, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Classic Presets - Little Things
    XMP
    https://theclassicpresets.com/products/little-things
    Analog film is great and wonderful visual concepts. We can learn a lot from them, so I sat down with what I learned and created 4 looks that are great for fine art portraits, but of course usable elsewhere as well. The idea behind this was to keep things as short as possible and keep everything simple and not too complicated to create a comprehensible and easy to edit look.
    Since there are only 4 looks and everything is based on simplicity, I named the project Little Things, because it's the little things, the details, the cherry on top of the cream, the little extra effort that matters. While crafting, I listened to my 4 favorite songs with Little in the title and immediately named the looks after them.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление