The Digital Photography Book: The step-by-step secrets for how to make your photos look... | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

The Digital Photography Book: The step-by-step secrets for how to make your photos look...

Тема в разделе "Photo eBooks", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 2, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    The Digital Photography Book: The step-by-step secrets for how to make your photos look like the pros'! by Scott Kelby
    English | 2020 | ISBN: 168198671X | 272 Pages | EPUB | 38 MB​

Here’s how Scott describes this book’s brilliant premise: “If you and I were out on a shoot, and you asked me, ‘Hey, how do I get this flower to be in focus, with the background out of focus?,’ I wouldn’t stand there and give you a photography lecture. In real life, I’d just say, ‘Put on your zoom lens, set your f-stop to f/2.8, focus on the flower, and fire away.’ That’s what this book is all about: you and I out shooting where I answer questions, give you advice, and share the secrets I’ve learned just like I would with a friend—without all the technical explanations and techie photo speak.”​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление