The Digital Photography Book: The step-by-step secrets for how to make your photos look... | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

The Digital Photography Book: The step-by-step secrets for how to make your photos look...

Тема в разделе "Photo eBooks", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 11, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    English | 2020 | ISBN: 168198671X | 272 Pages | EPUB | 38 MB​

Here’s how Scott describes this book’s brilliant premise: “If you and I were out on a shoot, and you asked me, ‘Hey, how do I get this flower to be in focus, with the background out of focus?,’ I wouldn’t stand there and give you a photography lecture. In real life, I’d just say, ‘Put on your zoom lens, set your f-stop to f/2.8, focus on the flower, and fire away.’ That’s what this book is all about: you and I out shooting where I answer questions, give you advice, and share the secrets I’ve learned just like I would with a friend—without all the technical explanations and techie photo speak.”​

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

2. Vaikkon

Vaikkon Member

3. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

Vaikkon нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление