The Perfect Lightroom Editing Class for Beginners | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

The Perfect Lightroom Editing Class for Beginners

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 24, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/The-Perfect-Lightroom-Editing-Class-for-Beginners/1471516396?via=search-layout-grid

Editing photographs is a lot of fun but you may feel overwhelmed when jumping in and launching Adobe Lightroom for the first time. Don’t worry it happens to all of us. There are so many options - “but where do you begin?”…I hear you ask. In this class I have included 12 fabulous editing lessons that really will set you on a path to creating great images.

So if you join the class you will be 12 short modules away from becoming more confident with your photo edits. Each module will introduce a new editing style and you can watch me edit example photographs in real time. And I will also explain the thought process behind each edit. Plus you can also download the sample photographs and join in.

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление