Think Like an Artist: Cultivate Your Creativity with Kristina Hultkrantz | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Think Like an Artist: Cultivate Your Creativity with Kristina Hultkrantz

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 5, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Think Like an Artist: Cultivate Your Creativity with Kristina Hultkrantz — SkillShare — Free download

Think Like and Artist: Cultivate your Creativity is a class full of playful exercises to invent your own original ideas. This is a fun class for any and all creators but I especially have illustrators in mind. Follow along as I take you through different ideas for increasing your creativity and I will also share with you how to make your own magic prompt maker jar. If you have ever been stuck with a blank piece of paper and not known what to draw this class is for you!

WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?:

All creatives at any level.

WHAT YOU’LL NEED:

Supplies you will need to create the class project:

• An empty clean jar or box or container of some sort.
    • Basic art supplies like pens and a pencil
    • Basic office supplies like a glue stick and scissors.

WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:

In this class I will be sharing fun ways to invent your own originial ideas with the help of a magic prompt jar and a fun play on the classic MASH game.

We will cover the following:

• Different sketchbooks to use to develop your creative practise.
    • Rules to put on yourself to increase creativity.
    • How to make a resource library and what this is good for.
    • How to make a magic prompt maker jar.
    • How to play prompt making MASH aka PEVF!

I am so excited to share my tips with you and to see what you all come up with in your class projects!

xoxo Kristina

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Think_Like_an_Artist_Cultivate_Your_Creativity.rar (download)
    Filesize: 1.20 GB

Course content: https://skl.sh/342Dgq5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление