Udemy - Adobe Photoshop CC Advanced Training Course | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Udemy - Adobe Photoshop CC Advanced Training Course

Тема в разделе "Udemy", создана пользователем Администратор, май 30, 2019.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

1835828_92e5.jpg

Description

Adobe Photoshop CC – Advanced Training Course
    You'll learn advanced Photoshop techniques like Photoshop retouching & Graphic Design tutorials.

Are you already good at Photoshop? Do you know there is more that you aren't using? This course will take to you the top level of Photoshop.

Hi there, my name is Dan and I am an Adobe Certified Instructor for Photoshop - this is the Advanced Photoshop course.

This course is not for people new to Photoshop. This is for people who already know the fundamentals. It is for people who have their own ways of doing things but believe there really is a better, faster way to work.

We will start by learning the best selection techniques available. I promise, by the end of the first section what took you 30mins to mask will now take you 30 seconds. You'll learn the very best Photoshop retouching skills as well as how to master Photoshop for graphic design.

We will correct 'hard to fix' images and learn what to do with blurry images. We will master Advanced Levels & Curves tricks and will work specifically with skin, adjusting and enhancing colours.

You will learn how to enlarge images without distorting them and also, what to do when things go wrong.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление