Using Colored Gels in Your Photographs: Adding Impact and Panashe to your Images | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Using Colored Gels in Your Photographs: Adding Impact and Panashe to your Images

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 5, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Using Colored Gels in Your Photographs: Adding Impact and Panashe to your Images

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Using-Colored-Gels-in-Your-Photographs-Adding-Impact-and-Panashe-to-your-Images/1558689321​

Colour is one of the basic building blocks of our photography. Colour adds interest, impact, mood, excitement to our images.​

We often shoot using colour as an effective tool in our images without realising it.​

Controlling or changing the colours in our images is a great way to create attention and to grab the viewer’s attention.​

In this class you will learn how to use coloured gels to create amazing coloured creations with very basic gear. I will show you the gels that I use and how I use them.​

You will see a series of live coloured gel shoots that I have done with a model.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление