Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve 18 Beginner to Pro Complete Course | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve 18 Beginner to Pro Complete Course

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, май 21, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Video-Editing-in-DaVinci-Resolve-18-Beginner-to-Pro-Complete-Course/380320691

My name is Faizan, and I'm an experienced video editor. Video editing has been my profession since 2012. I have edited countless videos, both for myself and for others, over the years. As a teacher, it is my goal to help others learn video editing and graphic design.

If You Want To Learn Video Editing, Color Correction, Color Grading, Composition, And More This Course Are For You. In This Course, You Will Learn The Complete Davinci Resolve Software And Its Node System.

I Design This Course For Self Thought Students. If You Scare Of Node System In Davinci Resolve 18 Than Don't Worry You Will Learn Node System By Watching This Course And By Performing tasks.

I Am Using Davinci Resolve 18 Updated Version In This Course But If You Have A Old Version Than Don't Worry This Version Has Some Miner Changes. If You Have Any Version You Still Can Take Benefit From This Course.

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление