Videography Lighting on a budget – for filming Skillshare, Youtube & online courses by Ian... | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Videography Lighting on a budget – for filming Skillshare, Youtube & online courses by Ian...

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 7, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Videography Lighting on a budget – for filming Skillshare, Youtube & online courses by Ian Worth — SkillShare — Free download

In this class, I will teach you how I light my studio space for online classes, skillshare and youtube videos. I cover many aspects from filming to setting up multiple lights for creative effect.

For this videography class, I concentrate on using everyday lights that you may already own and put these to use to make the whole set up cost-effective.

By the end of this videography course, you will have learnt how to light a room for an online course and how to deliver professional-looking videos that will be sure to keep your audience watching. Learn how to film yourself and create an awesome online class.

Please note: This course is suitable for the absolute beginner but there are many useful tips for the more experienced course creators or filmmakers too. Something for everyone…

You can take a look at my videography equipment here.
    My videography equipment

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Videography Lighting on a budget – for filming Skillshare, Youtube … (download)
    Filesize: 338.65 MB

Course content: https://skl.sh/3hUpmLP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление