Wedding Film Editing Course by Rob Adams | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Wedding Film Editing Course by Rob Adams

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 27, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Wedding Film Editing Course by Rob Adams — SkillShare — Free download

Finally, a training tool for wedding film editors.

If you own and operate a wedding videography business you know that a lot of time is spent in the edit chair. And as fun as editing can be it can also cut into your profits. I (Rob Adams) have developed a training tool to help you hire editors and get them trained to be creative and efficient. If you are a freelancer or the primary editor of your company and you want to be a better, faster editor this course is also for you.

This 6 module course teaches you efficient organization of your assets, how to edit and mark music for faster editing, how to build a creative story using dialogue, use eye-candy shots effectively, audio-mix, color-grade and most importantly how to create beauty and dramatic timing.

I’ve been editing wedding films for 22 years and I hold nothing back as I build an entire creative highlights film right before your eyes in real-time. You’ll get insight to my thought process while I deal with real-world scenarios and common problems that all of us face.

Designed as a 101 level course I dive head-first into editing theory, not just how to use an editing program. Using this course as a foundation, future modules will demonstrate more advanced techniques.

DOWLOAD

[​IMG] Wedding-Film-Editing-Course-by-Rob-Adams.part1.rar (1.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/Uyz [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Wedding-Film-Editing-Course-by-Rob-Adams.part2.rar (1.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/1kzu [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Wedding-Film-Editing-Course-by-Rob-Adams.part3.rar (1.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/1kzv [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Wedding-Film-Editing-Course-by-Rob-Adams.part4.rar (1.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/1kzw [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Wedding-Film-Editing-Course-by-Rob-Adams.part5.rar (1.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/1kzD [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Wedding-Film-Editing-Course-by-Rob-Adams.part6.rar (1.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/1kzF [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Wedding-Film-Editing-Course-by-Rob-Adams.part7.rar (1.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/2aBv [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Wedding-Film-Editing-Course-by-Rob-Adams.part8.rar (73.50 MB)
    sundryshare.com/2aBw [​IMG] [​IMG]

Course content: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/weddingfilmediting

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление