Whimsical Watercolors for Beginners: Create Two Illustrative Paintings | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Whimsical Watercolors for Beginners: Create Two Illustrative Paintings

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 15, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Whimsical Watercolors for Beginners: Create Two Illustrative Paintings — SkillShare — Free download

Learn how to create whimsical illustrative paintings in watercolor.

If you have always loved the translucency and elegance of watercolor paintings but didn’t know how to create them yourself, this class is for you.

My name is Kavita Rajput. I am a watercolor artist, art instructor and children’s book author and illustrator and over the years I have introduced many people to their inner artist through my watercolor classes and workshops. In this class I will be taking you through my process for creating two small whimsical watercolor paintings.

This class is structured as a fun way to introduce absolute beginners to watercolors. I will be taking you through my entire creative process step-by-step, beginning with finding inspiration and finishing with two ready-to-hang pieces of art.

While you will get a chance to practise some of the techniques you learn, you will also get the satisfaction of completing two paintings at the end. And throughout the process, I will show you some of the tips and tricks I have learnt over the years to make this process easier.

In this class you will learn:

• how to work around a central theme and create a set or a series
    • the different elements that you can use to connect two paintings
    • the basics of pencil sketching and create your initial drawings
    • how to use the wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry watercolor techniques to create background washes and fill sections with color
    • how to add patterns and contrast to your paintings
    • how to add finishing touches to complete your paintings

At the end of the class you will have created two small watercolor paintings from scratch. You can use these for your home or give them as a gift to loved ones. And you will have also learnt the process and the techniques to start your own watercolor journey and soon have your own collection of mini watercolor paintings.

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Whimsical_Watercolors_for_Beginners.rar (download)
    Filesize: 1.47 GB

Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Whimsical-Watercolors-for-Beginners-Create-Two-Illustrative-Paintings/471352343

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление