Winning Images with Any Underwater Camera: The essential guide to creating engaging photos | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Winning Images with Any Underwater Camera: The essential guide to creating engaging photos

Тема в разделе "Photo eBooks", создана пользователем Администратор, апр 26, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

The Wedding Photographer’s Handbook: A Quick and Dirty Guide to Turning Your Side Hustle Into Reliable Income by J Allison
    English | February 14, 2021 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B08WJY56N6 | 144 pages | EPUB | 0.32 Mb​

I spent the better part of twelve years photographing weddings as a full-time job. I worked for three different professional studios before going out on my own. Ultimately, I chose to take a different career path and now use my photography skills in a different way. But as I reflect on my career path as a whole, I keep thinking to myself that there’s so much school doesn’t teach you about the business of working in the arts. Why should all of this insider knowledge die with me switching careers? I decided, it shouldn’t, and this is why I wrote this book.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Или скачать с помощью сервиса.

Download using the service

[​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление