WordPress for Beginners: Create unlimited Websites for Free. | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

WordPress for Beginners: Create unlimited Websites for Free.

Тема в разделе "Купоны на Udemy на бесплатное обучение.", создана пользователем Администратор, апр 29, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    [100% Off] WordPress for Beginners: Create unlimited Websites for Free. Udemy Coupon

Go to Offer

Do you want to create a websites but you don’t know coding?, you are lucky because in this lessen i will show exactly how to make a website from scratch without needing to know how to code.

In this course we will build a blog step-by-step together and i will provide you with a free domain name service for 12 months. I’m also going to provide you with a lifetime free hosting service so that you can start you online blog for Free.

you can always use a free theme and i will show you how to install it, in this course i will use a paid theme and i will also show you where to get it if you want it.

in these method you will not get a free SSL certificate but you can always get a free one using a website called cloudflare.

About monetize your blog:

yes you can monetize your blog with ads, i will show you how i use this method to display amazon ads on my blog and it’s supper easy.

you can use Adsense too if you wish.

Here’s a summary of what we cover:

• where to get Free domain name and how to register.

• where to get Free hosting service and how to register.

• how to install WordPress

• how to clean our default WordPress

• where and how to get the theme

• how to customize you theme

• where to get articles and how to post them

You Can Always contact me if you have a Question.

Instructors: Mohamed Nid Said

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Получить курс по купону

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление